If you want to add a touch of stylishness and beauty to the flooring of your Sammamish home or business and you’re on a limited budget, take a good look at vinyl flooring. If you like the charm of hardwood floors, ceramic tile and stone flooring, vinyl can give you that look at a fraction of the cost.
Vinyl flooring is one of the most popular flooring options in Sammamish these days. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
• It’s easy to take care of: Just as with any other flooring product, you’re going to need to vacuum and mop your vinyl flooring. However, it’s easy to return it to its original sheen by wiping it down occasionally with a cleaner manufactured specifically for vinyl floors.
• It’s long-lasting: Hardwood floors are vulnerable to complications from stains, sometimes to the point of not being able to remove a pesky stain. As you well know, stains on carpets are even worse, and carpeting can be easily ruined by severe staining. But, with vinyl, all you need to do is wipe your floors down with a vinyl cleaner to restore it to its original luster!
• It’s comfortable to walk on: Vinyl flooring comes with a thin layer of material on the underside that cushions it, making it a very comfortable surface to walk upon. It’s not as hard on the feet as is hardwood floors and ceramic tile, and it’s not cold to the touch like tile.
Vinyl flooring comes in a multitude of attractive colors, designs and patterns. You can choose between two options: standard vinyl or luxury vinyl in accordance with your preference and your budget. The costlier vinyl flooring products, when contrasted to hardwood floors or ceramic tile, are way more budget friendly.
If you find yourself wanting to explore this budget friendly flooring option, here is what you need to know about your two choices:
• Standard: Manufactured in large sheets – which makes for an easier installation process – standard vinyl flooring is the least expensive choice for approximating the look of a hardwood floor, or one made from tile or stone. But when you see it on the floors of your Sammamish home or business, it’s going to look like the real thing to you and to the family, friends or customers who see it, too.
• Luxury: This type of vinyl flooring is also known as LVT and it is delivered and installed in tiles. This makes it much easier for you to mix and match different LVT tiles to add your own individual artistic touches to your home or business. For instance, you might want LVT that looks like hardwood flooring in your main living areas and bedrooms, and LVT that looks like ceramic tile or stone in your kitchen and bathrooms. LVT costs more than standard vinyl flooring, but it is still less costly than hardwood, tile and stone.
If your home or business is in the Sammamish area and you’re thinking about purchasing and installing vinyl flooring, be sure to consult with the friendly staff at Carpet To Go. We’ve been established in the Bellevue area for over two decades, during which time we have earned a reputation for integrity and professionalism.