Maple Hardwood Flooring
Get a Free Estimate!
Looking for a classy, minimal, natural hardwood floor to install in your home? If so maple hardwood flooring might be the perfect fit for you.
Maple hardwood flooring is an ideal choice for many different types of homeowners. Whether your style is a traditional, cozy, warm interior, or a more contemporary one, maple hardwood flooring can match your interior design to a T.
Continue reading to learn more about the types of maple hardwood flooring we offer or give Carpet To Go a call to speak with one of our flooring experts.
Types Of Maple Hardwood Flooring
Whether you’re looking for a neutral or warm maple hardwood flooring, Carpet To Go’s team of flooring specialists can point you in the right direction to find the perfect floor to match your home’s style.
Here is an overview of the types of hardwood maple flooring to give you a better understanding of the range that you can choose from.
Natural Maple Hardwood Flooring
Natural maple hardwood flooring is a type of hardwood maple that hasn’t been stained and is instead au naturel.
The type of home that natural maple hardwood flooring completes is one that emphasizes natural hues and textures. If you enjoy a less manufactured aesthetic, natural maple hardwood flooring is the perfect choice for you.
Maple Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Maple engineered hardwood flooring is adapted to have some advantages over the natural maple hardwood flooring.
Examples of some of the advantages of maple engineered hardwood flooring include the wide variety of color finishes (including cinnamon maple hardwood flooring), widths, etc. as well as greater overall durability and longevity.
Solid Maple Hardwood Flooring
Maple solid hardwood flooring is the opposite of maple engineered hardwood flooring. Rather than being engineered to eliminate specific issues, solid maple hardwood flooring is 100% wood.
Maple solid hardwood flooring planks tend to be narrower than engineered maple hardwood flooring comes in a range of different colors in either pre-finished or unfinished boards.
Benefits Of Maple Hardwood Flooring
Here are some of the best benefits of maple hardwood flooring. If you’re considering this beautiful, natural hardwood for your home, take a look at all of its wonderful benefits and see if they don’t win you over.
Benefits Of Maple Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood maple hardwood flooring has a natural, beautiful, and classic aesthetic that never loses its charm.
- Maple hardwood flooring is more eco-friendly than most other hardwoods. It is available and grown in many different regions across the US — meaning it doesn’t need to travel far and is much more local than other exotic hardwoods.
- Hardwood maple flooring is generally more affordable than other more exotic hardwoods and has options for all budgets.
- Maple hardwood flooring is durable and can last for decades if properly maintained and cared for.
How To Find The Best Maple Hardwood Flooring For Your Home
Now that you’re set on maple hardwood flooring, you are probably wondering how on earth you can choose the best one for your home.
So here are four tips for how to choose the best maple hardwood flooring:
- Assess your interior design style. Make sure that you truly understand what your style is before getting attached to a particular floor (this will help you avoid getting set on a floor that won’t reflect the aesthetic that you’re going for).
- Decide on what tone you like. Are you a warm-toned individual? Or does your home have a more white, contemporary feel? Knowing what tones will integrate into your home will help you cut down on lost time.
- Consider how various tones will look with your furniture pieces. All too often homeowners choose a maple hardwood flooring that reflects their interior style but doesn’t compliment their current furniture or decor. Making sure that you always consider how a specific flooring tone will look with your existing furniture before you have it installed.
- Speak with a flooring professional. Talking over your re-flooring project is one of the best ways to find clarity and better understand what you’re going for in terms of tone, aesthetics, width, etc.
Contact a Maple Hardwood Flooring Provider Today
Here at Carpet To Go, we are proud to stock a range of high-quality maple hardwood flooring types for you to choose from.
If you are curious about our selection of maple hardwood floors or would like to speak with one of our flooring specialists about our installation service, give Carpet To Go a call. We’d be happy to provide answers to any questions you have about our services or maple hardwood flooring types.