Bothell Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring
Luxury vinyl tile is a good flooring option for homeowners who are looking for an aesthetic that mimics authentic tile while still possessing all the qualities of an engineered floor.
Due to the vast array of styles available, LVT makes an ideal choice for most homeowners as they will always be able to find something within their ideal aesthetic and price range.
Continue reading to learn more about the pros and cons of LVT or get in touch with Carpet To Go to speak with one of our flooring professionals about what you’re looking for in a floor.
What Is LVT Flooring?
First things first, let’s get our terms straight. What exactly is luxury vinyl tile?
Luxury vinyl tile is engineered for strength and style. It is comprised of at least three layers which are the backing layer, the print design layer, and the wear layer. Each of these layers contribute to luxury vinyl tile’s incredible durability and suitability for all homes.
LVT was developed in the 1970s and was designed to improve sheet vinyl by creating a more durable, realistic, and premium floor. While offering a more durable and equally beautiful alternative to hardwood and tile, LVT is still relatively cost-effective — resulting in its popularity growth.
Due to its numerous modern designs and engineered advantages, more and more Bothell homeowners are opting for this convenient, affordable, and gorgeous flooring option.
Luxury Vinyl Tile Pros And Cons
Luxury vinyl tile is equipped with benefits aplenty for homeowners. Whether you have a high-traffic home or a low-traffic one, you will be able to find an LVT floor that reflects your stylistic and practical needs.
Benefits of LVT For Bothell Homes
- Easy installation. In contrast to authentic tile or hardwood, LVT installation requires very little time, making it a convenient option for homeowners who don’t want to undergo a lengthy renovation period.
- High durability. LVT is engineered to be suitable for all types of homes. Whether your household has pets, kids, or both, LVT shows superior quality in the durability department.
- Cost-effectiveness. While giving you the same aesthetics as hardwood or tile, LVT is significantly more affordable and can accommodate any kind of budget.
- Ease of maintenance. Many types of flooring require time-intensive, specific maintenance duties. LVT on the other hand needs very little maintenance or attention — just a casual sweep and mop will do the trick.
- Unlimited selection. Perhaps the biggest benefit of LVT flooring is that choosing it gives homeowners access to an unlimited range of different styles and colors. Your creative boundaries are limitless when you choose LVT for your home.
Downsides of LVT Flooring
There are only two potential cons to luxury vinyl tile.
One is that replacing damaged tiles can be a challenge. Due to how rapidly the market is expanding and changing, finding the correct replacement tiles can be quite difficult.
This is why it’s a good idea to stock up on replacement tiles in the event that one or more of your tiles becomes damaged in the future.
Another potential disadvantage to luxury vinyl tiles is that they do little to increase the value of your home (as in the case of authentic tile and hardwood). However, this is only a disadvantage if you are considering reselling your home in the near future and shouldn’t even be a concern if you are planning to live in your house for even a few years before selling.
Best LVT Flooring Styles
What are some popular LVT flooring styles?
The good news is that LVT flooring comes in virtually every style and color. Regardless of your preferred home aesthetics, you will be able to find something to match. LVT may be found in patterned designs, monochrome, wood-like, retro patterns, stone-like, plain tiles, and more.
LVT styles that are currently popular tend to be modern, minimal, and light in appearance. These include marble, slate-look, lighter wood or tile tones, as well as decorative tile styles.
Our Luxury Vinyl Tile Services
Here at Carpet To Go, we offer premium luxury vinyl tiles installation services. Our professional installation services for LVT flooring ensure that you have an easy, quick, and minimally stressful installation process.
Our professionals are all about making the reflooring experience convenient and conducive to your lifestyle.
If you would like to learn more about our services or selection of luxury vinyl tile flooring, get in touch with Carpet To Go today.