Install Best Vinyl Plank Flooring in Renton
Whether you’re considering vinyl flooring for your Renton home or office, our flooring specialists at Carpet To Go would be happy to answer your questions about plank vinyl flooring or assist you in finding the perfect vinyl plank flooring for your home.
Continue reading to learn more about the pros and cons of vinyl plank flooring or get in touch with Carpet To Go to hear more about our selection of vinyl.
Best Vinyl Plank Flooring Renton
Here at Carpet To Go, we’ve been in the business of helping Renton homeowners beautify their interiors through high-quality vinyl flooring for more than a decade.
We prioritize stocking high-quality vinyl flooring and offering the best installation services in Renton and the surrounding areas. No matter where you are in the flooring selection or installation process, get in touch with Carpet To Go to speak with our flooring experts today.
Vinyl Plank Flooring Pros and Cons
What are the potential pros and cons of vinyl plank flooring that a homeowner should consider before purchasing vinyl plank?
Here are seven of the biggest advantages of vinyl plank flooring to consider:
- Easy installation.
- Budget-friendly flooring option.
- High durability range.
- Comfortable under foot.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Warm underfoot.
- Versatile styles to choose from.
Here are three potential disadvantages to vinyl plank flooring that you should consider prior to having it installed in your Renton home:
- Easily dented. Perhaps the biggest con to vinyl flooring is that it can easily suffer from tearing or denting. Homeowners with vinyl flooring must avoid dragging or dropping anything on the floor surface to prevent dents and tears.
- Potential fading due to sunlight exposure. Another potential con to vinyl is that exposure to sunlight may cause vinyl to fade over time.
- No increase in resale value. Unlike tile or authentic hardwood flooring which may cause an increase in resale value of your Renton home, vinyl flooring does nothing by way of increasing your home value.
Types Of Plank Vinyl Flooring Renton
What are the different types of vinyl flooring that you can choose from? Here are four vinyl plank flooring types to give you a taste of the diversity that vinyl plank flooring can offer you.
- Waterproof vinyl plank flooring
- Commercial vinyl plank flooring
- Rigid core vinyl planks
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring (in a variety of thicknesses)
Vinyl Flooring Styles
Now that you know a little bit about the different types of vinyl flooring, let’s take a look at the different styles that vinyl flooring has to offer.
- Stone-like vinyl plank
- Wood-like vinyl plank
- Distressed-looking vinyl plank
If you would like to learn more about the various styles and types of vinyl plank flooring, get in touch with Carpet To Go today. Our vinyl flooring specialists would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about vinyl plank flooring as well as let you know which styles and types we have in stock.
Where Can I Find Cheap Vinyl Plank Flooring?
If you are wondering where you can find cheap vinyl plank flooring, get in touch with Carpet To Go today.
We offer a wide range of vinyl plank floors at a variety of different price points. Our flooring specialists can help you find a vinyl floor that meets both your budgetary requirements as well as your stylistic preferences.
Our team of flooring specialists would be delighted to help you find the right flooring at the perfect price for your Renton home.
DIY Installation Tips
If you are planning on installing your own vinyl flooring, here are six steps that can help you have an easy installation.
- Draw out your plank layout.
- Remove wall trim and make sure that your surface is level.
- Measure and cut your planks.
- Lay your planks to make sure that you measured and cut them correctly.
- Lay your planks and connect them so that your floor is flush and even.
- Replace any wall trim that you removed prior to the installation and enjoy your new floor.
Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation Renton
If you are looking for a vinyl plank flooring installation service that you can trust, get in touch with Carpet To Go today. Our specialists know how to install vinyl plank flooring in an efficient, timely manner.
We would be honored to assist you with your next flooring installation and make it the easiest, least-stressful home renovation project yet.
Get in touch with Carpet To Go to speak with our vinyl plank flooring installation team today about your timeline, budget, and flooring needs.